Monday, February 10, 2014

Easy DIY Lemon Honey Face Mask


Is your skin feeling tired, dry, or just needs a pick me up?? Why not try this SUPER easy face mask! I'm blessed to have a lemon tree in my backyard so I do this mask twice a week! It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and brighter. Lemons are full of enzymes that remove dead skin cells and help clear up blackheads, acne and discoloration. Honey is a natural antioxidant and antibacterial.

Benefits of this face mask-
- Clears Acne
- Minimizes pores
- Smooths skin
- Relieves dryness
- Brightens
- Evens out skin tone (with continued use)
- Hydrates skin

How to make mask-
Cut one lemon in half and squeeze gently to release some of the juice. Don't over squeeze because you want the lemon juice to stay on the lemon. Place enough natural raw organic honey to cover the lemon.

How to apply mask-
Rub lemon all over your face until covered in the lemon and honey. That's it! Wait 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.

Here's a link to a YouTube video of me applying the mask. Enjoy
http://youtu.be/oe3H_ogfou4

No comments:

Post a Comment