Monday, February 10, 2014

My Favorite Primers



I always need to wear a primer under my foundation. No matter what! They help your skin look flawless, and also, it helps your makeup stay on longer. On days that I don’t wear makeup I like to put on a primer just to even out my skin tone and look a little more refreshed. I picked two high end and two drugstore primers to share with you.

Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer Blend- I like this because my skin is uneven and blotchy , this helps to even out my skin tone. My skin is oily so I like to use this one with a mattifying foundation because it does tend to get a little greasy after a few hours. Paired with the mattifying foundation it leaves my skin with a healthy dewy finish. $38.00

Benifit Porefessional- My favorite primer of all time!! This is the one I use if I'm not wearing any makeup at all. It helps to even out my skin tone and takes some of my redness away. It also does a great job at minimizing my pores on my forehead, nose and chin. It is beautiful under any foundation. This stuff is great! $30.00

L'oreal Youthcode Pore Vanisher- This recently came out and I had to get it! This is a great dupe for the Benifit Porefessional. Same consistency, color and smell. This doesn't keep me as matte as the Porefessional but that's ok. It still does a great job at minimizing my pores and helping my foundation look perfect. It is kind of pricey for a drugstore product, $24.99. You do get a lot more product then the Benifit Porefessional though. $24.99

L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base- This product is so silky and smooth! Your face feels so soft after applying it. It doesn't minimize my pores but blurs them, if that makes any sense. It just smoothes my skin out to a nice even texture. Your foundation blends so nice on top of this primer. You can't beat the price either! $12.99

No comments:

Post a Comment