Thursday, June 26, 2014

Diy Lavender Vanilla Pillow / Linen Spray



My friend was telling me how he has a hard time sleeping at night and that he wishes there was a more natural way to help calm his nerves before bed. Rather than taking a pill to help him sleep, I suggested a pillow spray. Of course he never heard of such a product. One of my favorite pillow sprays goes for around $20 a bottle. I knew there had to be a way to make the spray yourself and save some money. This is what I came up with, and it smells heavenly! My friend told me it helped him to relax before he went to sleep. Score!! So I had to make a bottle for myself . Not only do I use it on my pillow and sheets before bed time, I also fill up my iron and mist it while pressing or as a room spray, like you would febreeze. It leaves a light and clean scent. Lavender and Vanilla help to calm your nerves and relax. So whip up your own spray and let the relaxing begin. Enjoy! XoXo



 Fill up a spray bottle with 4 cups of distilled water, 1/4 cup of witch hazel, 25 drops of lavender essential oil, and 20 drops of vanilla essential oil. Shake well.  You can play around with the essential oils to get the scent you're looking for but this is what gave me a light fresh lavender and vanilla scent. Not overpowering at all. Spray away.

No comments:

Post a Comment