Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pallet Planter DIY



I love growing herbs and strawberries! I have different pots and planters all over my backyard. I wanted something that could hold more than one herb or strawberry plant in one planter or pot. I know they make longer planter boxes but what's the fun in just buying one when you can make one?? Special thanks to my hubby who helps me build everything!! He's the best! Enjoy xoxo 

How cute is Budi helping his dad? 
After it was assembled I threw a wood stain on it.
Dig a hole and "plant" your new planter! 
Throw some soil into it with your plants, water and you're good to go! 
I love the way it came out! We're making another one with more shelves too! It's the perfect height and makes it convenient to just pick off whatever I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment